Loading... Please wait...
  • Image 1
  • Image 2
  • Image 3
  • Image 4

Hover over main image to zoom

Lamberts Cal-Asorb Calcium 800mg as Citrate 60 tablets

£7.30

Product Description

Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body with 99% of it being present in the bones & teeth. The other 1% plays a vital role in the transmission of nerve impulses to muscles. This is presented as highly absorbable citrate.

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Write Review
Quantity:
SKU:
LamCal 60


 

Recent Updates

Connect with us

Newsletter